He hasn't gone away you know!


Life is still a struggle if you're a shopper at the Lidl car park in Newcastle, Co. Down - this rudeboy has been running the show for months. In the interests of science I decided to shed some light on the dietary habits of this gangster. Would bacon sandwiches (uncooked) do the trick?

The trap is set















Approximately 0.005 seconds later















"Watch the paintwork - this is my wife's car!"















"Taxi for Gull?"















Whilst this is all a light-hearted bit of fun there is a serious side to this scientific investigation. Health and safety is paramount - all risk assessments were checked, rechecked and checked again, suitable personal protective equipment was worn and the emergency services were on standby in case things turned nasty. If at any time I had left the secure confines of my vehicle he would have had me. After all, as far as the gull is concerned I'm just a walking, talking, uncooked bacon sandwich.